How would you define your home? You may picture out a wide yard, a swing by the porch, a large pool in the backyard with some grill or even a large extension of land for trees and flowers. However, don’t you think you need to complement that home with the right fence?
There may be a lot of fence you can think of? Let me tell you about the most common fences used and how you can benefit from each kind
- Fences made of Aluminum: Aluminum might not be famous for security and durability but it can surely save you a lot for maintenance fees in the future. Aluminum fences will only cost you mostly on its installation and when you want to paint or decorate it however it won’t give you much hassle when it comes to maintaining it.
- Fences made of Wood: Wood is the most used kind of fencing in the United States. Wood fences are famous for being an attractive complement of almost every home and when it comes to security, it also gets the job done. If ever you want to invest in this type of fence, do note that the measurements you want with you wood fence will surely alter the price, the bigger you need it to be, the costlier it will be. However, you don’t need to worry about investing in this type of fence, because it does not only bring you the vibe you want your house to have but also the durability you’re looking for in a fence.
- Fences made with PVC: PVC are not as durable as wooden fences however it incorporates sleeves for a goal of more durability. If you are on a budget, you won’t be dismayed because PVC fences only cost you the cheapest and with this of material, you have the flexibility to choose various height and color.
- Fences made with Wrought Iron: If you are the fancy type, this may be just for you. Wrought iron fences are known to be durable and beautiful at the same time. This type of fence may need a lot of checking from time to time if you want it to maintain its beauty but if you are in it for the art, I’m pretty sure this will be a very wise investment for you.
- Fences made with Vinyl: Vinyl fences are known to be the winner when it comes to durability and flexibility. Compared to wooden fences vinyl fences are very much superior. It is a fence that does not need a lot of taking care of and if you have kids around the area who like to art their thoughts into vandals, you are safe and good to go because this type of material resists paint, so paint easily comes off when cleaning. It may be costly initially but it is an investment that keeps your pocket intact in the future.
- Fences made of Chain Link: This fence does not really offer privacy however it gives you what a fence should work as. This fence is durable but cheap and needs the least maintenance. If you are on a budget and looking for something sturdy, this is a good choice. You just need to be a bit creative for your privacy by adding a bit of vine plants or flowers.
There are different types of fences, each for everyone’s preference. If you are looking for someone to cater to your needs whether it is installation or repair, San Jose fence repair got you! Connect with them now and have your home protected.
All professional real estate agents integrate social media platforms into their marketing strategies. Instagram appears to be practically made for the real estate industry because of its visual nature.
Because of that, you want to be strategic in how you present your house, just like any other media. Aside from hiring a San Francisco real estate photographer to take amazing photos, here are several tips you can follow:
Personalize Your Captions
When it comes to making captions for your Instagram photos, there are two things you have to consider. It really varies on the goal of your post. It’s always better if your caption is short. However, you can also take your time if you really have to tell a story.
Usually, professionals recommend a combination method to keep things interesting and fresh. However, you need to always keep it personalized with your goal in mind. This is particularly true if you’re selling your house.
Use Your Feed as a Teaser
It’s fine to showcase more than 1 picture. However, you shouldn’t give away everything. You can attract potential buyers and interact with them via different touchpoints. Your potential buyers will want to dive in deeper as long as it isn’t encumbering.
You need to always bring them full-circle and back to your business. That’s one thing to keep in mind. To make things simple, you are offering interactive content and great photos since you would like to help your potential buyers with your house.
Combine Your Daily Content
You shouldn’t get stuck by publishing all photos of your house each day in the same tired way. Offer your potential buyers something to look forward to.
Sharing photos of yourself with them is one way to connect. You should show your potential buyers what makes your house. You should also think outside the box when it does come to listing images. You need to showcase the excellent features of your home. Consider sharing great angles. Integrate before and after shots on remodel projects. Also, you can add videos.
Apply Your Real Estate Branding
If you’re working for a real estate company, then your professional Instagram should be an extension of your brand. Though your feed should include a range of posts, you will want to integrate several on-brand elements into each post.
Consider the mission statement, brand voice, ambiance, and color scheme. These are several things that can stay consistent while you mix up your day-to-day content.
Imagery is the entire reason for the existence of Instagram. For those who don’t know, Instagram is short for instant camera + telegram. The intention of the developer was to get rid of the noise in social media and only include the most crucial things – likes, comments, and photos.
If you are trying to sell a house and you’re marketing it on Instagram, you’ve got to take the best photos of your house. You need to have eye-catching, high-quality, and unique shots that actually capture what makes your house interesting and special. Of course, a real estate photographer can help.
The lives of our family, our jobs, our mental health, and our economy. A lot has changed ever since the Coronavirus pandemic started. Now that businesses are resuming their operations, a lot of people are already hiring a lot of various services to help with their home projects. Knowing the additional precautions your painter in San Jose should take will help you choose the right one of your project.
In any part of the painting project, cleanup is vital. Aside from washing off paint, hand hygiene also washes away bacteria and viruses as well. The painting professional who comes to your home needs to follow ideal practices to keep their hands and your home safe and clean.
To stop the spread of the virus, you’ve got to stay apart. This procedure is easy, yet effective. Every member of the painting company needs to provide a social distancing guideline. Every member of the team needs to follow the safety requirements after, during, and before the job.
Mask Are Vital
According to studies, masks have been proven to lower the spread of the virus. That is why any professional painter who enters your house needs to wear a mask. It should be a CDC-approved mask. This can mean a face shield, an N-95 mask, a cloth face mask, or a cloth tied over the face.
Unique Safety Protocols
Any paint professional you hire needs to have a unique safety protocol in place as services resume. The protocol is an addition to the regular safety practices. It should help lower the risk for the community, customers, and painters. The protocol should include:
- Observing social distancing
- Wearing face masks that are approved by the CDC
- Requiring painters to stay home if they are ill
- Asking if you or any person at your area has tested positive for the virus
Virtual Color Tests
For years, online color tools have been around. This tool allows you to upload a picture of a room and try on paint colors. This year, paint contractors are utilizing these online tools to help you through the process of selecting the right paint color.
The painting contractor will professionally utilize the tool to choose the right color of paint for you, rather than guessing the color. They will then show you what it will look like on the walls.
Almost every contractor will come to your house to provide you an estimate before the pandemic started. However, one vital way to avoid spreading the virus is to limit contact. Thus, a lot of painting contractors are now providing free estimates that do not require contact.
All you’ve got to do is to provide the date you want the service, the specifics of the project, and your contact details. The contractor might contact you for more details. However, you will end up with an estimate at the end of the process.
Every single one of these measures is made to be a win-win situation for you and the contractor.